I am a Work Permit/S pass holder, can I apply for these jobs?

All Outside users have to be SingPass verified to send job offers through Outside.

Unfortunately, Outside offers freelance jobs. To take up freelancing legally in Singapore, you need to be either a permanent resident or a Singapore citizen.